Every puppy we raise will be given the following vaccines and dewormers:
- All of our puppies are dewormed multiple times before they leave, with a dewormer called Pyrantel P. and/or Panacur (Safe-Guard)
- Either a four or five-way vaccine will be given at seven – eight weeks old. The brand may vary, but usually we use Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPv; prevents Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1, Adenovirus Type 2, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus – Modified live virus.
- **It is recommended that a booster be given three-4 weeks after this vaccine. Please set up a booster schedule with your vet as soon as you get your puppy home! Rabies vaccines cannot be given until your puppy turns 12 weeks old. (Some states may not give it until 16 weeks old)
Each puppy will be seen by a vet at six-seven weeks old for their routine health inspection. A certificate of health will be sent home with your puppy, which includes the health record. If you have reserved a puppy before the exam, you will be contacted at that time, if there are any concerns by the vet.
- Each puppy comes with a microchip ID implant (but will need to be registered by new owner)
- The puppy packets include info on potty training, feeding instructions, a printout of puppy basic helpful information, and the one-year genetic health warranty and body condition score sheet.
- Samples of Diamond Naturals Lamb/Rice Large Breed Puppy kibble will be included in your puppy’s go-home bag. Find out where you can purchase here: Diamond Naturals Skin & Coat All Life Stages Dog Salmon & Potato Formula (diamondpet.com)
- We also include a collar for your puppy, one or two various toys and we have just added this fun new “Doggy Tote” to go home with each new puppy! (color may vary) The tote is re-usable and a great size to keep his/her toys in, or would make a good over-night bag when sending your puppy with a sitter. We also include a scent blankie, which has been rubbed on his/her litter-mates so you can lay it in the new crate to help him feel at home.