***SCROLL DOWN TO SEE INDIVIDUAL 6-WEEK PHOTOS!**
***DELIVERY AVAILABLE TO ALEXANDRIA, MN on Friday, 1/11/19 !****
Ralphy – 6.14
Teddy – 5.2
Phoebe – 5.2
Danny – 5.0
Betty – 4.14
Olivia – 4.12
*See slideshow below for more photos! Scroll down to the bottom of the page for more info and pictures of the parents.
This litter will be ready to go home right at Christmas time!
December, 2018 – A delivery trip to Alexandria, MN will be planned for Dec. 23rd. *Please let us know if you are interested in being included in this trip. A $50 Delivery fee will be charged for each puppy included in the trip.
Reserve List for this litter:
- Cassie (cream collar) Going home to – S. Shelton & R. Johnson (deposit received via check) – Alexandria delivery 12/23
- Betty – Kathryn Digilio (deposit received/venmo)– Alexandria delivery
- Phoebe – Scott and Lisa Trombley (DR)
- Olivia – -Please email us for more info on reserving this spot!
- Teddy – Charise Boomsma (DR) Alex. 12/23 (male)
- Danny (green collar) MALE – RESERVED
- Ralph (red collar) MALE -RESERVED
6-Week Old Weights:
Ralph – 5lbs 12oz
Teddy – 4lbs 6oz
Betty – 4lbs 0oz
Phoebe – 3lbs 14oz
Danny – 3lbs 14oz
Olivia – 3lbs 14oz
Cassie – 3lbs 10oz
The mother to this litter (Daisy) is a small F1 Goldendoodle at only 18lbs. She is dark red and her size took more after her daddy (only 12 lbs), but her mother was a rather small Retriever, too, at 50lbs. Estimated maturity size of puppies will be 12-22lbs.
Daisy’s puppies are considered F1B Petite Goldendoodles (25% Golden Retriever and 75% Miniature Poodle)
Daisy has been DNA tested for the following diseases and clear:
von Willebrand’s Disease Type I – Clear
PRA- prcd – Clear
Degenerative Myelopathy – Clear
Degenerative Myelopathy: Clear
PRA-prcd DNA Results – Clear
von Willebrand’s Disease Type I: Clear