What Comes With Your Puppy
Every puppy we raise will be given the following vaccines and dewormers:
- All of our puppies are dewormed multiple times before they leave, with a dewormer called Pyrantel P. We also will give Panacur dewormer.
- Each puppy will receive an early Neopar vaccine at 4-5 weeks old
- A Five-way vaccine will be given two weeks after the NeoPar vaccine (given at seven – eight weeks old). The brand may vary, but usually we use Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPv+Cv (Galaxy DA2PPv+Cv) prevents Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1, Adenovirus Type 2, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus – Modified live virus. Coronavirus – Killed virus
- **It is recommended that a booster be given at least two weeks after this vaccine. Please set up a booster schedule with your vet as soon as you get your puppy home! Rabies vaccines cannot be given until your puppy turns 12 weeks old. If your puppy is still with us at that time, we will make sure he/she gets this vaccine. (some states may not give it until 16 weeks old)
Each puppy will be seen by a vet at six-seven weeks old for their routine health inspection. A certificate of health will be sent home with your puppy, which includes the health record. You will be contacted at that time, if there are any concerns by the vet.
- Each puppy comes with a microchip ID implant (but will need to be registered by new owner)
- The puppy packets include info on potty training, feeding instructions, a printout of puppy basic helpful information, and the one-year genetic health warranty. Please find that here.
- One quart of Nutrisource Puppy Food for Small/Med. Breeds (available at Menards and Amazon)
- We also include a collar for your puppy, a bag of training treats, one or two various toys and we have just added this fun new “Doggy Tote” to go home with each new puppy! The tote is re-usable and a great size to keep his/her toys in, or would make a good over-night bag when sending your puppy with a sitter.