Every puppy we raise will be given the following vaccines and dewormers:
- All of our puppies are dewormed at 2, 4, 6, and 8 weeks old – we use Pyrantel P. and Panacur Dewormer
- Neopar vaccine at four weeks and six weeks old
- Five-way vaccine at eight weeks old. The brand may vary, but usually we use Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPv+Cv (Galaxy DA2PPv+Cv) prevents Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1, Adenovirus Type 2, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus – Modified live virus. Coronavirus – Killed virus
Each puppy will be seen by a vet at seven weeks old for their routine health inspection and this certificate will be sent home with your puppy, along with the health record. You will be contacted at that time, if there are any concerns by the vet.
- Each puppy comes with a microchip ID implant (but will need to be registered by new owner)
- The puppy packets include info on potty training, feeding instructions, a printout of puppy basic helpful information, and the one-year genetic health warranty. Please find that here.
- One quart of Nutrisource Puppy Food for Small/Med. Breeds (available at Menards and Amazon)
- We also include a collar for your puppy, a bag of training treats, one or two various toys and we have just added this fun new “Doggy Tote” to go home with each new puppy! The tote is re-usable and a great size to keep his/her toys in, or would make a good over-night bag when sending your puppy with a sitter.